Iris Flight Simulation Software
FSX: Steam Edition - Jabiru J160 Add-On review
Epnclub.com is not an official representative or the developer of this application. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners
FSX: Steam Edition - Jabiru J160 Add-On Review
FSX: Steam Edition - Jabiru J160 Add-On is an application designed by Iris Flight Simulation Software. FSX: Steam Edition - Jabiru J160 Add-On was first published on . The app is currently available for Steam, Other.
About This ContentThe Jabiru J160 is one of Australia’s most popular training aircraft, with a wider cockpit, higher cabin and more leg room than other trainer aircraft.
Created by Jabiru Aircraft Pty Ltd in Bundaberg, Queensland, the J160 has a cruising speed of 100 knots and is proven to be very economical.
Aircraft from Jabiru are largely built from composite materials and are conventional high-wing monoplanes with typically tricycle undercarriage.
- Four custom instrument panels for the Generation I and Generation II panel layouts
- High resolution paint-kit for user repaints
- A superb sound-set recorded directly from the Jabiru J160
- All new 3D gauges with silky smooth performance
- Brand new Dynon D10 style EFIS
- An in-simulator aircraft manager allows the user to toggle on or off various visual parts
- A superb flight model for the light handling and excellent characteristics of the Jabiru J160 aircraft tested and flown by Jabiru pilots and instructors
- More than 10 high resolution paint schemes